You can find more information for the RAA - Registrar and Resellers Accreditation Agreement:
Any new domain name registration or change to the Registered Name Holder of an existing domain name registration will require the verification of the Registrant contact email address.
If a domain registry does not receive a response back to their RAA Verification attempt within 15 days, they may suspend domains and services associated with the unverified contact details.
How To Confirm You're Unverified
If you domain name is registered through our domain registry, you can confirm that your domain has been suspended for failure to verify by performing a WhoIS lookup of the domain.
- Go to the website http://who.is
- Type a domain name into the search bar and hit Return.
- On the resulting WhoIS lookup that is generated, look for the "Nameserver" information.
- If the nameservers list as "verification-hold.suspended-domain.com" then you know that RAA Verification has failed.
Reactivating Your Site
If your website/domain name has gone offline as a result of failure to verify the contact details, you can easily bring it back online by ensuring that those contact details get verified. You can check your domain contacts and modify them as necessary from your AP Consultants Client Billing Area, using the following instructions.
- Log into your Client Billing Area.
- Click the Domains tab from along the top of the page.
- Navigate down to the Manage Domain Contacts button and click it.
- Proceed to check each contact, add contacts, delete contacts, or update contacts as you see fit.
- Ensure that the email associated with each contact is spelled properly and currently functional.
- Check your email account(s) for the RAA Verification emails. Do note that they may have been sorted into a junk or bulk folder by your email client.
- Open the verification email, and click Verify your email address.