RAA Verification for Domains
ICANN requires the purchase of a new domain name be verified. All contact information associated with a registered domain name must be accurate and up-to-date.
You can find more information for the RAA - Registrar and Resellers Accreditation Agreement:
Any new domain name registration or change to the Registered Name Holder of an existing domain name registration will require the verification of the Registrant contact email address.
If a domain registry does not receive a response back to their RAA Verification attempt within 15 days, they may suspend domains and services associated with the unverified contact details.
How To Confirm You're Unverified
If you domain name is registered through our domain registry, you can confirm that your domain has been suspended for failure to verify by performing a WhoIS lookup of the domain.
- Go to the website http://who.is
- Type a domain name into the search bar and hit Return.
- On the resulting WhoIS lookup that is generated, look for the "Nameserver" information.
- If the nameservers list as "verification-hold.suspended-domain.com" then you know that RAA Verification has failed.
Reactivating Your Site
If your website/domain name has gone offline as a result of failure to verify the contact details, you can easily bring it back online by ensuring that those contact details get verified. You can check your domain contacts and modify them as necessary from your AP Consultants Client Billing Area, using the following instructions.
After verifying your contact information, our system will update your domain name from a Pending WhoIs status to a Verified status within 24 hours.
- Log into your Client Billing Area.
- Click the Domains tab from along the top of the page.
- Navigate down to the Manage Domain Contacts button and click it.
- Proceed to check each contact, add contacts, delete contacts, or update contacts as you see fit.
- Ensure that the email associated with each contact is spelled properly and currently functional.
- Check your email account(s) for the RAA Verification emails. Do note that they may have been sorted into a junk or bulk folder by your email client.
- Open the verification email, and click Verify your email address.
Was this answer helpful?
You can park a domain on an addon domain in cPanel by completing the following steps: Log into...
How to tranfer your GoDaddy Domains
This tutorial will assume that you are already logged into your Client Billing Area. You are in...
How to Transfer Your Network Solutions Domains
How to transfer you 1&1 domains
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution